Wednesday, November 30, 2011

O, Christmas Tree!

Our "pre-lit" tree is no longer lit as of last year, so after nearly a week of dinkin' around, I finally got lights for it (600!) and we decorated it as a family tonight to the sounds of our dishnetwork "Holiday Pop" station (with which I was unexpectedly impressed--I heard Robbie Robertson and Tom Petty Christmas songs, among many others I've never heard but really liked tonight). Observe the results:The kids always pose with their bears...silly goslings.

Niles was SO ready for bed.

Slaying me with cuteness


Watching the Christmas Train...


...and so we welcome December (we even started reading Christmas stories a day early--tonight's selection was "Room for a Little One"--so pretty!). Hope you're feeling very merry, too!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...