Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Utarded

Looky! I am in Utah! I ran away from home and I am staying in Sandy hanging out with my sister Jill and her family and my brother Will and his family (Will's family just moved here from Phoenix--their brand new house will be ready today in South Jordan! Will swore he'd never live in Utah, but HERE HE IS! It sucks you in--well, at least the good jobs do!) Never fear, I brought my girls with me and Rich is a bachelor in Livingston. Of course he is using this time to slave away on our house--I called to say good night last night at 11:30 and he still wasn't home. I found out he is working hard to finish plumbing before he has to return some borrowed tools on Wednesday. Awww--he's such a super hero.

I've gott a bail to take my little brother Michael to his pre-mission wisdom-tooth-extraction, exercise in torture (they just want to be sure you want to serve a mission THAT BAD). I will be back to share my Utah observations with you--stuff like O MY GOSH, Utah from I-15 looks like an industrial wasteland compared to my pristine and wild Montana. Spoiled I am.

Mo' 2 Come...

OH--PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKERS!!!! The Jakinator is ONE YEAR OLD today! All your cousins love and miss you, Jake. They are trashing the house in your honor--all 8 of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you Punkie

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...