Thursday, February 23, 2006

Brothers

I stole this picture from Matt's blog---it's my nephew Jake showing off his new brother Sam, and I think it's DARLING! They are both beautiful kids and I think the magic of the second (or 3rd, or 4th, etc...) baby is what happens between the siblings. It still makes my heart swell when I hear Addie and Heidi collapsing in a fit of giggles together--if there is one good thing I have ever done for them (besides marry their dad), it's giving them each other.

I have yet to get up to Helena to see my new little cutie, but I hear all is well and I can't wait!! I am so glad Matt got to stay home from work this week to be with his family--seems the least the Army could do since they are sending him away so soon.

Anyway---still under the weather here, Rich with an earache, me with horrible nausea and headache. We're sitting here groaning while our spritely daughters dance around and entertain us, feeling great. Too bad their energy isn't as contagious as the viruses we've battled this month!!! Oh, well, Life is good...

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I have always said that no matter what, even if I had to adopt I would want my sons to have a brother and my daughters to have a sister- If that makes sense. I mean I have always loved my big family and I love having brothers and sisters. I would hate it it my kids couldn't experience that. I guess I got lucky! Having siblings is the best!

Happy Gilmores said...

I'm waiting for grandkids now. (Not too fast Lacey and Sean!)... but you know what I mean. I already have the gray hair....

Happy families are such a blessing.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...