Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Happiest Birthday

Today is my Dad Post's 56th birthday and guess what he got? A GRANDSON! Yep, Amie (my brother Matt's wife) had her second boy today and they named him Sam. They haven't sent us a picture yet, but I felt so excited about babies today, I am posting one of my own...here's Heidi and me in April 2004. :)And here is Papa Post with Heidi on her blessing weekend in May 2004. I think it's super cool that his only biological son had a son on his birthday. Sorry, dad...we didn't get you anything NEAR as cool, but we love you & are thinking about you! Have a great day!
PS: I forgot OUR baby news--right as Amie was giving birth, I was at my first appointment with my OB and we actually heard heart tones at about 153 beats per minute, so the wee one is indeed in there, pumping away at 10 weeks along.

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I was so happy to hear that you heard a heartbeat! What a relief. We are so excited to see what your having.

cmhl said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY for 10 weeks!!! you're doing great!!

and you're going to laugh at me, when you were talking about the new baby, I saw the picture (of you) and thought, MAN they sure do look alike!! hahahahah

Jamie said...

..yeah, that would be weird, especially since we are sisters IN LAW! Of course it was cool that right after I got married and there wasn't a Jamie Post anymore, MAtt married Amie and now there's an AMIE post. But she is waaay cuter than me and the new baby is darling, too! good to hear from you, Mollie!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...