Sunday, April 23, 2006

Busy Saturday

Rich put in all our fence posts on Saturday--it took him 9 hours of work! To keep the girls out of his hair, I took them on a little adventure to the park and on a drive. After lunch and nap time, Addie and I had a bubble bath, too. We even talked Daddy into taking one later because he was so sore from all that hard work. We sure appreciate him and we can't wait to have a fence! Addie at the park
Heidi on the slide at the park
Silly Heidi in the tunnels

Addie and Heidi enjoy the tire swing at Sacajawea Park


Mommy and Addie enjoy a bubble bath...I love my tub!

By the way, it got up to 70 degrees on Saturday--Addie even played int he sprinkler with the neighbor kids--and today, once again, we woke up to SNOW, and we still have flurries! Crazy spring weather in Montana! At least it's beautiful.

5 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I miss your tub!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! what a great tub. I have to settle for our normal size one. Reading in the tub is one of my favorite activities.

Laura said...

Darrin keeps asking me if I am sure that I want to move.....He knows I hate snow....I think its just because I hate Ohio and the snow up here never stays pretty! YES I am sure that I want to move!!!!! Can I come swim in your tub? LOL. I love you James.

Jamie said...

Sangro--so nice to hear from you!! ;) Reading in the tub is one of my faves, too--in fact, it's the ONLY place I get to read! Lulu, you've got a reservation for my tub anytime! (Well, except whenI am in it)--Darrin would love the gigantic, high-flow shower head in the master shower, too!

Laura said...

Seeing how that there is a good chance of passing your house on the way to Matt and Amie's house, Can we stop by to freashen up...LOL. Love you!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...