Thursday, August 10, 2006

Healthy Check-Ups

Addie & Heidi show off their "shot-spots." I am way behind on their immunizations, but we got them caught up on Tuesday at their check-ups with Dr. O'Hara. Addie is 45" tall and 48 pounds (95th percentile for H&W), and Heidi is 37" tall and 33 pounds (also 95%). They have great motor skills and "excellent"/ "advanced" verbal & cognitive skills. The doctor has a boy Heidi's age, so she was especially blown away by Heidi's constant talking and singing. I guess I'm just used to it...looking forward to having a quiet boy (maybe??).
Here's some sisterly love!
I also had a check up on Tuesday. I still weight the same, in spite of eating like crazy this past week (sooo hungry). My BP was 132/77--just fine--and I started non-stress tests at the hospital last night. The baby's heart rate and movement were so good, the test only took about 20 minutes, and I had 2 contractions in those 20 minutes. Head's down, heart is steady, and everything looks good. Now we just let the baby's lungs develop and get some meat on his bones, while my body does its thing for the next few weeks. Then we get this party started...

1 comment:

cmhl said...

oh wow, you don't have long to go!!!! wow.......... I'll bet you'll be glad when it cools off a little bit!

seeing your girls together makes me wish I had a sister. I have one brother that I love dearly, but I think it would be great to have a sister.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...