Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm Everywhere...

...but here!

I've blogged at Segullah today...take a peek.

I forgot to tell the blogosphere that I started working at the Comfort Inn 3-4 evenings per week from 5:30-8:30om to help with check-ins in the busy summer months. It's the perfect little job for me and I quite like being the hostess-type person in any situation, so it's been fun so far. We'll see how I juggle it with the family & home stuff, too.

We still have no chorister in Primary and only half a pianist (she's gone a lot) and we are fresh out of musical talent in our ward, so I am struggling to do the music in there. It's new to me and it's kinda hard to juggle with the secretary job and having James in there, but we are getting by.

I'm pretty busy but life is good. I'll try to post pix and tell some stories soon. In the meantime, happy family night and have a good week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember doing the whole "juggling" thing when I was in the primary presidency there too. Kinda wears you out, in a good way. Anyway, happy FHE day to you too my sisterfriend!!

Love, Debbie

Aim said...

wooooo hooo! We are totally down for Glacier! Matt said something about staying at a hotel which is cool with us but what do you think about camping? I hear they have some of the most beautiful spots in the US up there! You have no idea how long we've been planing a camping trip up there! yay! What fun!

love amie

Jenn said...

Juggling is right! But I do enjoy "my" time with that darn cute wee-bub you've got!
Have no fear...tomorrow will be a bit brighter...I'll p/u Addie around 12:30...we'll have fun at the movies!
See ya than..love ya!
Jenn

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...