Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What Heidi Gave Me For My Birthday...

- a wake up birthday song and a hug
- a spilled juice mess to clean up
- lots of sass
- spilled ice water wiped up with clean clothes I had folded the night before and placed in a basket that was, unfortunately, near the spill site
- grated cheese sprinkled all over my bed (don't ask--she was "feeding her elephants")
- two stinky diapers
- Three changes of clothes by 10am
-Saw a picture of Adam and Eve, then explained to me that Adam and Eve made "trabbles to the witch's house so June and Rocket could save them." I slowly realized that she had Adam & Eve confused with Hansel & Gretl from a recent "Little Einsteins" episode.
- a tantrum at bedtime
-a goodnight hug that erased all the bad stuff

I love my Lynners...

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

MOMS ARE SO LUCKY!

AuntieM said...

Maj, So now we know what's going on.Onward and upward. I am so thankful for people who love to do research who figure these things out and can make a little pill to take that fixes all our woes. So thankful for the inspiration of the spirit that leads our Dr. and others to be able to meet our needs.aka your dear friend w/ dinner. Grateful W/ a capital Grate-ful!!! Love you so much.. You hav a little STEVEN!!! So fun to get inside their heads and realize they are truely living in a fantasy world.Elephants and All. I am smiling. Auntie M

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...