Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dim Bulb & Bright Autumn

Two Pumpkins: James 10/8



I am having the hardest time updating the blog--or doing anything on the computer--or doing ANYTHING besides sleeping, laundry, and snuggling my kids. And I am TERRIBLY absent-minded...scary! I DID upload and crop all the recent pix on my camera, so I will take the next big step of uploading them ASAP.


For now, you must enjoy these HAPPY FALL pictures of the Melin Kids, taken Monday 10/08



Heidi, Addie, & James




.

4 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I can just feel the chill in the air when I look at these pictures! they are so cute! I love Heidi's expressions!

Laura said...

They are so cute and getting so big! Can't wait to see you. Love you.

Brooks Brown said...

you have a set of beautiful fall babies!

Geo said...

I am slowly making my way backwards through the bloggy stuff I missed the past few weeks.

Hi!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...