Friday, July 25, 2008

Photos, Finally.

Before I got here, everybody had this group hug:Kristen, Amie, Nana, Mark, Sydney, Matt, Tyler, Cody, & Sam
(I passed Amie on I-90...I was going west, she was heading east back to Helena and I spotted the van near Kellogg, Idaho on Tuesday. I don't think she heard me when I waved and shouted, "You got logs?")
***
Leaving Bozeman:

When I left Livingston, I forgot my CD of scrapbooking photos, so I went to call Rich to tell him to mail it and realized I didn't have my cell phone, either! YIKES! So I got gas at Costco and went to find a pay phone to tell Rich to mail me the phone and CD when I looked in the rearview mirror and saw him in the van with my girls (and my phone and CD!) That was pretty fun. I am married to a true superhero!

My sweet travel buddy

***

Yesterday

in Seaside, Oregon...
Big clouds lingered over Ecola State Park all day!
Sam & Jake make new friends with their cuteness

Matt was digging to China on the beach at Seaside
Sammy got a sandy face

James dropped his Fritos in the sand...but that just made them crunchier!
Happy, sandy boy!
MMMM, more Fritos! (Digging with Cousin Sam)
James in HEAVEN!

Sammy working hard on his sandcastle
James Digging
Jake Digging
Big Boys Digging (Cody, Matt, & Tyler)

James & Sam chasing seagulls
James skipping in the sand
Mommy & her beach boy
***
Mom, Janet, & Steve stayed near home yesterday and went to the grotto, then helped Mark prepare for his meeting at work today; we got home from the coast at about 7pm and enjoyed a Panda Express dinner, Shari's pie for dessert, and some Stewart & Colbert. It was a lovely day, and today it's back to the chemo grind for mama. She just got home (3pm) from her CHOP treatment with Janet, Matt, Cody & Tyler (Cody got a lab coat from the nurse and plans to wear it to school). I brought the grandboys home for lunch and naps earlier after we made a menu and went grocery shopping. All is well and running smoothly. Call are coming in to check on mom and her condition--she is beloved, and we appreciate everybody's love and concern so much! Updates soon!





5 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Thanks for those GORGEOUS photos! All three boys look really suave! I love James' golf shirt.

You have a great Hubby! He's always looking out for you.

How funny you saw Amie on her way home! That's too cool!

Jenn said...

Can I borrow Rich?...heck can I just clone him??? Hey they did it with sheep, hubbys can't be much more difficult!!

Adriane said...

Such cute picture! What a darling little Melin boy

Megan said...

WE LOVE SEASIDE!! So jealous. I hope you had some awesome seafood while there!

honeybunny said...

how old is addie?

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...