Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Seamus MacGamus

I just noticed something.

One thing I love about James is that he has super double-jointed thumbs. When he was born, they pointed outward from his little fists and you could bend them all the way back to touch his wrist and he wouldn't even notice.

You can see his freaky little thumb in the picture of him eating limes on his birthday (below). I love that.

***

Speaking of James, we're gonna go eat PBJs and bananas and watch "The Best of James" Tomas the Train collection DVD and enjoy this rainy fall day.

Hugs!

3 comments:

torch said...

Mara has two double jointed thumbs also. That's so crazy!
When she was a baby it would freak me out. Especially when I was trying to get her dressed and her thumbs would get stuck in the shirts and be bent all the way back.

Laura said...

I love his thumbs!

shoeaddict said...

He is so cute. I love his facial expressions.

How is Addie doing at school?

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...