Tuesday, October 07, 2008

On This Date in History...

16 YEARS AGO, I entered the Empty Sea (MTC) to prepare to serve in the North Carolina Raleigh Mission. WOW! What an old lady I am.
Even better news... our favorite Euro-photos are now uploaded as slideshows at euromelin! YAY! You can watch the slideshows small within the blog posts or you can double click on the screen--it will open to picasa--then click the green arrow in the upper left that says "slideshow" and it will show you the full-screen version. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Stephanie :) said...

Jamie, I don't mean to make you older than you are, but it was SIXTEEN years ago....I was there, so you can't fool me. :)

Jamie said...

Oh, yeah--I fixed it. I was thinking of when I came home, not when I left, which we BOTH know was 1992, Sister Fingerchuck.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...