Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some Family Stuff...

1. Remember THIS LITTLE BABY? Well, it's a boy and he's growing in my SIL Kristen's tummy and we can't wait to see him! I mentioned him last post, but I wasn't sure I made it clear that he was THE LITTLE BABY I was so excited about last summer.
So, if you're keeping score at home, I'll be getting a niece from my sis Dana, then a nephew from my brother Sam, then a NIECE from Rich's brother Jess (YAY!), and we're hoping for another nephew (but we'll take another cute girl, right?) from Rich's brother Mark. Woo-hoo! What a spring time that will be!
2. Speaking of nieces and nephews...my nephew, EVAN turns EIGHT today!
Happy Birthday, Evan!

3 comments:

CasperintheUK said...

Prepare to never want to get out of bed again!!! I'm just warning you....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill Petersen said...

You are so getting the baby hook up!! I mean, I am lucky too, but I only get 2 and you are going to be blessed with 4! So awesome! I love tiny babies! Too bad it lasts a second!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...