Saturday, November 22, 2008

Heidisms: Trip to Utah Edition

While watching Polar Express on DVD in the car near Ennis, Montana
Addie: Is there really a North Pole?
Mom: Yep
Addie: Can we go there?
Mom: Well, there aren't any roads so you would have to hike through the ice to get there.
Dad: Or ride a dog sled or a helicopter.
Heidi: You have to ride a unicorn!...[long pause, mom & dad giggle]...or if you're a tiny mouse, you can ride a flying squirrel.

***
Just now, when Jack, Drew, and Rich arrived home from their scout campout
Jack: Hey Heidi, I came home!
Heidi: I'm glad you came home. I felt like a sad little girl when you were gone.

***
(I am sure there will be more--I'll update more later)

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...