Thursday, November 20, 2008

Off to See the Wizard

The kids are on a "Wizard of Oz" jag right now. We have watched it everyday since last Saturday when we tivoed it off TBS. They were delighted when I rummaged thru their closet this morning and produced the Madame Alexander mini-dolls of Dorothy, Tin Man, Scarecrow, and the Witch of the East (we're missing the Lion, so if anybody gets one in their Happy Meal, we'd love it!).

So we are heading to Utah in about an hour...we're off to see the eye doctor (tomorrow afternoon in Sandy)! And the cousins! And the Bucherts! And Brent? YAY! We'll celebrate Addie's 7th birthday tomorrow and we'll be home Sunday night to get ready for my favorite holiday, THANKSGIVING! I'm crossing my fingers that my bug eye is treatable with a quick and one-time steroid shot, and also hoping that all goes well in Primary this Sunday while I am gone.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Oooh! Yay! Tell me what you guys are up to on Friday. I've got some time on my hands. :-)

shoeaddict said...

I love "Wizard of Oz" so much. I wish I could get some of those ruby slippers...

Good luck at the doc :)

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...