Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Anoop Dawg

Here's an update: I went to the doctor this afternoon to be diagnosed with an ear and sinus infection, and then pay $66 for some amoxicillin and some nasonex. NICE. The only good parts? My temperature was only 99 degrees and I am a full 10 pounds lighter than I was last Thursday. So, you know, yay that...10 down, 60 to go.

Also, we had a lovely pasta/salad/breadstix dinner with the missionaries tonight. I recommend Bertolli Portobello Alfredo sauce--best sauce from a jar we have ever had an it was 2/$4 at Albertson's last week.

Also, what reason have I , really, to watch American Idol now that Anoop Desai has been eliminated? Seriously. I don't even get what is going on this season, but he better come back as a wild card because I love him. He reminds of that Math guy on Mean Girls--the hip-hop-hindu. But good riddance to that puerto rican drama queen.

4 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I know! I love Anoop Dawg! I showed Drew who he was before the results show. He doesn't believe me that you and I had the same opinion without even talking about it! So funny! I am so glad that winey girl is gone!!! I am also really happy that Danny is in. His situation makes me sad. I also like how they are doing 12 contestants each week. Kinda nice that way. I hope it goes better next week. These guys really have no talent compared to prior years.

Sorry about your double ear infection AND sinus infection. You are having a butt load of bad health. That must mean something good is around the corner right?!

I have had that alfredo sauce before and I really love it. Your makin' me hungry! I am trying not to eat this late at night!!! I have lost 10 lbs as well. I gain it back so easily though so I really need to stick with my plan.

Jenn said...

Yeah I'm NOT feeling the whole new way of top 12 picking this season. And I'm with you on the Anoop Dawg! He rocked....
But so far I am partial to Alexis Grace...somethin' about her!
Anyhow, sorry that the DR turned up a sinus infection and ears too...but now with some antibiotics maybe you will feel better sooner! (I have the sinus infection thing going on too!)

PL Rath said...

You know, even though it's been 13 years since I was baptized, I am originally at heart a hip-hop Hindu! He does have a better name, though.

Geo said...

You've lost almost 15% of your weight. That's awesome.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...