Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Four Poster Dull Torpor

I am gettin' sick-n- tired of bein' sick-n-tired, as the Red Hot Chili Peppers once put it--seriously sick of my room and not being able to open the windows and get glorious fresh air. Why? Because, while it is deceptively sunny out there, and it is indeed mid-March, the low today was minus ten! MINUS TEN, people. Shiver in my bones just thinkin' about the weather. It's such a long time since my better days...

however... THIS gorgeous post just lit up my life in so many ways, not the least of which is to make me feel the warmth of the African sun AND the Holy Spirit all in one shot. Joh, I love you so very much.

***

PS: bruises are gone...life is good...

3 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I know what you mean about the weather..but it's so much worse when you're feeling under the weather too! Hang in there. Hopefully, spring will bring all sorts of good!

Stephanie :) said...

Jamie, you crack me up! I read the link you posted and your comment on the link. I laughed when you wrote your word verification. I do that, too, when I have a funny or peculiar "word." Counting the days....

Geo said...

Isn't that the best photo ever?

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...