Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm on the other side...

...according to this song by K's Choice. Remember this song from 1995?




I have spent the past two days on the phone with loved ones trying to pull one of my most-loved ones out of this stupid, ugly world. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Satan hates happy families. And he'll use insidious means and go to the most ridiculous lengths to ruin them. But, like Crowded House sang: "Hey, now, hey now/ don't dream, it's over/ Hey now, hey now/ when the world comes in/ they come, they come to build a wall between us/ we know that they won't win--don't let them win."

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...