Tuesday, August 11, 2009

End of a Season


It's only August, I know. It's not even mid-August but I keep feeling Fall. It has been cooler than usual and all the wild sunflowers are out. Nothing says "BACK-TO-SCHOOL" to me like those flowers, so even though we have another month of sunshine, I feel like summer is already over. *SIGH*...reminds me of Reluctance by Frost [although nobody loves autumntime more than this blogger, I promise!]:


"...Ah, when to the heart of man

Was it ever less than a treason

To go with the drift of things,

To yield with a grace to reason,

And bow and accept the end

Of a love or a season?"

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...