Tuesday, August 11, 2009

KINDERGARTEN CAMP!

[But first, here's the ONE picture of camping on Friday...you can see some fo the rust-colored trees where the pine beetles have killed off half the forest]Heidi has Kindergarten Camp this week, kind of a fun-filled orientation for the new little kids...
Here we are on Monday morning meeting Principal Hunsicker.

Heidi is so excited to meet her teacher and class! James loves the playground!
Skip-to-my-lou!
This is Heidi's teacher, Mrs. Thums ("Tooms"). She's going to be great for Heidi! (She looks a little fierce in this picture, but she is a kindergarten veteran--so awesome, she reminds me of Mrs. Mercaldo at Roger's--I think she taught my whole family!)
Lining up
Heidi is ready for school! (8/26 is the first day)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks for lovin me up today! I so needed it...and I love you bunches!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...