Sunday, August 09, 2009

Unposted

I have this folder from July of photos I wanted to post but never did, so I am going to post them today since I forgot to take pictures of camping this weekend. Here's Isabelle Petersen (my niece, Belle) playing dolls wiht Addie.
Here's the whole parade gang on July 2nd.

SMOKEY!

Addie at the parade

Addie & Belle (LOVE this)

Ally with her awesome parade hat

The kids getting candy from the Shriner Clown
More parade gang
Heidi at the parade
James
James & Belle
Daddy & James
More cute parade pix...
Marshall watching the parade
Mules!
Pipers!
My Cutie Hubs arriving at our parade spot from his office.
[notice Heidi shouting "Daddy!" and running from across the street]
WOODSY!
Sweetie Cousins: Belle and Addie at the Parade.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Cute fun! I LOVE 4th of July pics!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...