Tuesday, October 06, 2009

What's So Special About Wednesday?

I'll tell you what...

1. It's the 17th anniversary of the day I went into the MTC--10.07.92--and it's a Wednesday again. So if I were in UT Valley, I would take James and go over to the MTC and watch the new kids get dork dots and the crying--I love the crying.

2. It's the last day my Grandparents are in Utah, so I hope they are livin' it up in style...maybe lunch at a sweet li'l bistro...

3. Steph is going to be on Oprah! YOU MUST WATCH OPRAH on 10/7 (SET YOUR DVRs) even if you loathe her (and I'll admit to needing TUMS to get through some shows) and see the magnificent Clark and Nielson families share their testimonies!

7 comments:

Taralyn said...

I set my DVR but the info doesn't mention them being on the show so I am recording it anyway just to make sure - YEAHHHH MTC LOL

Sarah said...

It also happens to be my MIL birthday. She would hide all day so none of her children could wish her a happy birthday.

Now we all know where to find at least her body. John plans to visit her grave tomorrow...temple is closed.

Aim said...

Hey! No prob bob. We'd love to have you over anytime you feel like driving westbound! I am still completely lost though. Laura hasn't mentioned anything to me about a surgery! I feel bad about you coming all the way up here to take care of her when I am right here, but sometimes I guess ya just need a sis. I can see that.

Anyway, come and stay as long as you can. You bringin the kiddos? It would be fun for them to get to hang in the evening. I would totally volunteer to keep your little ones here while you went over to Laura's to tend to the sick!

Katie Richins said...

I'm so wanting to see Oprah today. The only reason I can think of in years that makes me wish we got TV! I know it'ss be great.

Jenn said...

liking the new header!

Shoeaddict said...

I am not an Oprah fan but I wanted to watch Stephanie and Christian. It was such a wonderful piece. They are beyond amazing and inspiring.

The first family's story ripped my heart out, too. I was a puddle for the whole hour.

Jamie said...

Me, too, Kristin--really inspiring episode, and I hope Oprah is hookin' that first family up!! I wish I has something to give!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...