Saturday, December 12, 2009

HELENA 5-0

We went to Helena on Thrusday night to attend a reception for the Montana Law Enforcement Academy graduates, and we stayed over Friday, too, to attend Matt's graduation from MLEA and watch him take the oath to become a Helena Poilice officer. I was surprisingly moved by the whole thing, and so proud of my brother! Officer Postum waiting to receive his diploma
After graduation-our family with Officer Post

Me & my cutie baby brother!Matt & Amie makin' a Maj Sandwich
***
Later that night, Amie & Mstt hosted the annual Montana Cousins Party. We had yummy pasta and salad and bread, then did a white elephant gift exchange with all the kids...Laura played Santa...
Jake, Jared, Adeline, Aunt Laura...
Aunt Amie

Heidi, Sam, James, Jacob, Jared, and Addie

James was so excited to get a big-boy toy like GI Joe!

Sammy got boxing gloves (which he used A LOT)

Nana made each grandchild a beautiful embroidered pillowcase

...and she bought all the big girls matching scottie dog jammies.
We had a wonderful time! We got home to Livingston just in time for the Nutcracker Tea party at the Depot and had a blast. I will post TONS more photos later, but I really have to go to bed NOW before my cough and headache turn into full-blown illness! I've gotta sing and teach RS tomorrow and go to Addie's Choir concert (so excited) and visit teach my sisterfriends...must rest, but be back soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Post - I have to know WHERE did she get your Scottie Dog Jammies??? I love love love them and I need them!!! I have collected Scottie Dog things since I was in Junior High!!! You look so happy - I am soooo happy for you and your family!!! Happy Holidays to all!!!

Taralyn <3<3<3

Laura said...

I think she got our jammies at Wal-Mart.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...