Friday, June 11, 2010

Sweet Link

Up late, coughing. Took a eucalyptus bath and came to read some blogs, read myself to sleep. I loved THIS post from some e-friends who lost a little daughter 2 years ago--she would have been 4 years old today. What I liked is that I have had some of these same impressions in my own extremities and I appreciate Vic trying to express the inexpressible. It is hard to find words for our Father's love, to communicate to another person how He has taught us (which is, in the end, why we all have to walk that path and find our own testimonies, I suppose, although I wish so much my faith were really like a torch and I could simply share the flame!) and how there are some things--some messages--that come with such power, they are beyond words and are undeniable. I like to think that this is pure intelligence and is the way we will learn when we "graduate" from this life.

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...