Thursday, September 08, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

Niles is 16 weeks old today. He got weighed and measured and he's shot up from the 50th percentile all-around to 70th in height and 87th in weight. That's my boy!He's so happy, especially when he wakes up, and he's been sleeping about 8-8 with one feeding between 4-5am. It's SO NICE.
Here he is chatting with the ceiling fan and chewing his fingers, two of his favorite things. He is so excited in the afternoons when the big kids come home...I get boring by 4pm! We are really enjoying our time with him (even though he is growing up WAY TOO FAST!).




4 comments:

Cannwin said...

oh my goodness Jamie... you're baby just made my body yearn. that's totally underhanded of you.

Aim said...

oh for cuteness sakes! your aunt amie wants to come hold you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jamie, could he be any cuter??? Or look any more like James? What a sweetie!
Mary Rogers

Stephanie :) said...

I love this song and now every time I hear it, I think of you and Niles. And that's a good thing! Love you!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...