Monday, March 19, 2012

Mad Handsome Men



I recently watched all the Mad Men episodes on Netflix and look forward to a new season next week. I couldn't help noticing how much Don Draper (Jon Hamm) reminded me of old pictures of Grandpa Art (my great-grandfather, my Grampy Elrey's dad). Does anyone else see it?


Jon Hamm as Don Draper




Grandpa Art Elrey


Suave, no?



I know his foxy white legs are distracting here, but if you zoom in on his smile, that's a Don grin if I ever saw one. Besides, awesome picture (crabbing in Oregon, I think) , huh?

2 comments:

Ken & Carol said...

You are right. OTOH, he reminds me of a lot of guys who came back from WWII and went to work continuing to make the USA the great country it always has been.

jillanddrew@hotmail.com said...

John Hamm looks SOOOO much like Grandpa Art! Way handsome!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...